The mission of the IT Service Desk is to provide the University's students, faculty, staff, and visitors with a centralized point of contact for all supported products and services.
The IT Service Desk helps the campus community with:
- Account access, including passphrase resets, and DUO
- Google Suite, such as email and email and UNI's Alumni domain
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Data recovery from failing drives
- Personal device support, such as virus/malware removal and device troubleshooting
Location and Staffing
The Service Desk is located in Room 36 of the ITTC (Innovative Teaching and Technology Center) just north of Rod Library and welcomes walk-in traffic. Staff are available to help you with your information technology questions or problems.