"The mission of the IT Service Desk is to provide the University's students, faculty, and staff with a centralized point of contact for all supported products and services. The IT Service Desk is committed to quality service through teamwork and a proactive approach to problem identification and resolution."
The IT Service Desk helps all current UNI faculty, staff, emeritus, and students with:
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Google Suite, such as email and email
- Passphrase resets
- Data recovery from damaged disks
- Personal device assistance, such as virus/malware removal and device troubleshooting
Location and Staffing
The Service Desk is located in Room 36 of the ITTC (Innovative Teaching and Technology Center) and also welcomes walk-in traffic. Student consultants and full-time staff are available to help you with your information technology questions or problems.
- Chat with a Consultant
- Technology Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- List of Supported Software in the Student Computer Centers
|Day||Normal Academic Calendar Hours||Academic Break Hours||Summer Hours|
Note: Academic Break Hours are used during scheduled breaks (i.e. Thankgiving, Holiday Break, Spring Break, etc.). Summer hours are started after Spring semester and continue through to the beginning of the Fall semester. The Service Desk is closed during University Holidays usually reopening the evening hours before the return to classes.