On Monday, December 17, UNI’s Oracle E-Business login page, ebiz.uni.edu, will be changing. This upgrade will be the first of many as Information Technology looks to upgrade the CatID login experience for all campus web applications.
A summary of the improvements are listed below:
- Previous login problems where users had to clear cache and cookies or rely on a private browsing session have been corrected.
- You can enter both your username and passphrase from the initial login screen.
- The Secure TextPad has been removed and will no longer be required.
- The “Forgot your passphrase” link is easier to find. For more information on enrolling in the CatID Account Recovery Tool, see: https://it.uni.edu/enroll-catid-account-recovery-tool
- The login page is now more mobile-friendly and should provide a better login experience on mobile devices.
- The new login page is more accessible for those using screen reading software and similar technology.
No action is required on your part. If you do encounter any issues with the new login page, simply try again by re-entering ebiz.uni.edu into your browser’s address bar. If you still have problems, submit an incident through servicehub.uni.edu or contact the IT Service Desk at 319-273-5555 for assistance.