Follow the steps below to sign into Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.). Note: Adobe products are only licensed to current UNI faculty and staff. Student access is only available through UNI computer labs.
1. Click the Sign In Now button:
2. At the login screen, click on the link that says Sign in with an Enterprise ID:
3. When you click on the link, the sign in page will change to Enterprise ID. In the “username” field, type uni.edu, then click the Sign in with an Enterprise ID button:
4. You will be re-directed to the CatID sign page, where you will enter your CatID username and passphrase:
5. If you get a message that you're denied access, you will have to request an Adobe enterprise account access through Service Hub. If you have access, you will see a “Thank You” screen. Click Continue and you are ready to use your Adobe application: