The IT Service Desk's Customer Service Assistants help UNI students, staff, faculty, and guests to use technology.
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to chat messages
- Replying to emails
- Helping in-person requests for information or assistance in the ITTC, room 36
- Creating and reviewing documentation
- Incident creation and monitoring
- General technology troubleshooting
Reports to: Service Desk staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desire to help others.
- Interest in technology and willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple requests at the same time.
Starting Pay: $7.40/hour
Additional pay increases each semester and opportunity to advance.