Mobile Print at UNI has been upgraded!
Mobility Print provides a more familiar print experience so you will no longer have to upload your document to a web page; you’ll be able to print directly from your devices.
To print from your smartphones, tablets, laptops, or Chromebooks...
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi - Eduroam.
- Navigate to the Mobility Print Help Center
- Choose your device under “Setting up your device” for instructions.
- Provide you CatID and Passphrase when prompted (Steps 4 and 5 might swap depending on what device you are on)
- Decide which print queues you would like on your device
- Open something you would like to print
- Print from one of the queues listened in step 5 - set if you would like single-sided or double-sided
- Release Job from any Print Release Station within 2 hours.
If you would still like to upload your print job via the web browser - click here.