1) To download the latest copy of Read&Write, visit the ITS Personal Purchases software page found here. Follow the links to download the latest version to your computer.
2) Locate the read&write.dmg file on your local computer and double click on it. You'll get a new Finder window with instructions
3) Drag the Read&Write application file to the Applications folder on your Mac.
4) Launch the Read&Write application from within your Mac's Applications folder.
5) Log-in by selecting Sign in with Google and entering your CatID credentials
6) Once the Read&Write toolbar loads, the program has successfully installed and you are ready to go.
If you use Google Chrome, you can add the extension to your browser.