Introduction to Associating an ID Card
You can now use your ID card to release print jobs from Panther Print Stations at Rod Library, IRTS Lab, and Student Computer Centers. Your ID card must first be associated with your CatID or library guest account credentials. The instructions below explain how to do this.
Setting up Card Association
1. Locate a Print Release Station with a card reader at Rod Library or the Student Computer Centers.
2. Swipe your University ID card or Library Guest Account ID Card at the computer’s card reader.
3. If the card has not previously been associated, you will be asked to associate the card. Click "Yes".
4. Enter your CatID and Passphrase to associate your account with your ID card, and then click Log in.
5. Slide your card again to ensure the account was associated successfully.
Now that your account is associated with your card, you can release print jobs with your card.
Using Your ID Card at Panther Print Stations
1. Print from Rod Library or SCC Labs or by uploading a document from your personal device through the Mobile Print web portal.
2. Find the building's nearest Panther Print Station.
3. Slide your ID card through card swipe reader at the station.
4. Choose which documents to print on the Print Release Station computer.
a. Print one document at a time by pressing Print under action
b. Print all documents by pressing Print All towards the bottom of the screen.
5. Collect your printed items!