Gaining access to UNI's wireless network, eduroam, is easy. Just follow the steps below to get connected. You will need access to an Internet-capable device and your personal email account.
- Use an Internet-capable device (such as a mobile phone or computer) and visit www.uni.edu/guestwifi
- Choose create an account to create an account:
- Fill out the name fields, an active email address, and an optional mobile number. Then check the box to accept the terms, and click on Register:
- You will receive an email (and/or an optional text message) that looks like the following containing your username and password:
- On your wireless device, find the eduroam network and try connecting. Enter the username and password you received from the email. Once this is completed, your can access the Internet!